Bird Seed Sale
Description: If your Chapter decides to sell bird seed as one way of raising funds, the Bird Seed Sale Chair coordinates the one-time event or ongoing sales.
- Work with Finance and Fundraising Committees to review last year’s sales (if applicable) and determine budget and target revenue for this year’s sales.
- Locate a seed vendor and trucking company (if needed)
- Coordinate media with Publicity Chair, Webmaster, etc.
- Take customer orders and collect payments
- Order seed and arrange for storage
- Coordinate volunteers for delivery or to staff the pickup site