The Newsletter Editor coordinates production of the Chapter newsletter, in printed form and/or as an online version.
- Register for the Chapter Reporting System to access contact information for the Audubon members in your Chapter's territory.
- Determine strategy for newsletter distribution--either by email/website or mail or both. If mailed, understand the requirements for using non-profit standard mail service (bulk mail).
- Write and solicit newsletter content. Design newsletter and set deadlines for receiving content and publishing.
- Coordinate newsletter distribution.
- Track email statistics (if sent through a bulk email program) to determine rate of opening and number of clicks. Alter strategies to produce improved results.
- Add Chapter Services to the newsletter distribution list
Preferred by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail a hard copy to:
Audubon Chapter Services
30 Fort Missoula
Missoula, MT 59804