State Council Delegate
A Chapter leader is nominated to represent the Chapter at all State Council meetings. It is a good idea to appoint an Alternate Council Delegate in case the primary Delegate cannot attend.
- Attend all State Council meetings, or send Alternate Council Delegate if unable to attend
- Prepare a summary of major Chapter accomplishments in the past year, or any other information that the Chapter is asked to prepare
- Actively participate in meeting proceedings; volunteer for follow-up tasks
- Prepare a verbal and written report of meeting proceedings to the Chapter at the next board meeting or other scheduled meeting
- Work with Chapter to follow up on assigned tasks